For October, think pink.
Countless beauty brands have teamed up with breast cancer foundations to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Show your support by investing in some of these limited edition beauty finds, and help women around the world deal with the financial and emotional effects of being diagnosed with breast cancer.
1. Purple Lab Sealed with a Cure in Nancy – $18.50, and
20% of proceeds of sales of this product will be donated to Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation.
2. Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition “Circle Around A Cause” 6-piece set – $19.99, and 15% of the purchase price of this product will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
3. Afterglow Cosmetics Muse Lip Love Lipstick – $24, and
for every sale, $2 will be donated to the Young Survival Coalition.
4. Noodle & Boo Love Light Candle – $20, and 50% of proceeds will be donated to Breast Cancer Research Foundation this month.
5. CleanWell Hand Sanitizer – $6.99, and 50% of proceeds will be donated to Cancer101.
6. EmerginC Red Carpet Primer – $42, and 20% of sales will be donated to Living Beyond Breast Cancer.
7. OPI Pink of Hearts Nail Lacquer – $2.99, and OPI is donating $25,000 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
8. Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment, $21, and for every sale, $5 will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.