This long-legged, green-eyed stunner from Poland with the seamlessly symmetrical, porcelain features has already reached supermodel status, and she's only 16.
Her name is Monika Jagaciak, but in the modeling world everyone one knows her as Jac.
She started modeling in Singapore and Japan at the mere age of 13, and has rocked countless covers and editorials abroad.
She caught her big break when she shot the Hermès campaign with famed photographer Peter Lindberg, and opened and closed the Calvin Klein show in New York, which made her the breakout star of the Fall 2009 runway season.
For Fall 2010, Jac opened 12 shows and closed 10 in New York, Milan, and Paris, one of the select few who landed a record-breaking amount of shows.
One of her best model friends is street style favorite Frida Gustavasson, known for her eclectic styling of classic pieces. But it looks like Jac herself is making a name for herself with her own taste in fashion.
She sticks to timeless separates like button-front blouses, form-fitting blazers, and chic Chanel chain purses. But one thing she loves to play around with is statement-making footwear. She sports everything from open-toe lace-up booties to black patent leather jazz flats. Her sophisticated style and unexpected accessory choices puts her in the category of style icon in the making.
Check out these three looks Jac wore during fashion week, and learn how to get her style.
Jac keeps things basic and cool in skinny jeans and a graphic tee, but makes it interesting with a pair of jazzy flats.
1. Aqua Draped leather Jacket from Bloomingdales – $238.40
2. Alexander Wang Rayna Oxford Shoes from Shopbop – 445.00
3. Striped Shoulder Tie Tank from Forever 21 – $14.80
4. Fab Skinny Jeans from Forever 21 – $9.50
5. Chocolat Chalet Bag from Modcloth – $199.99
Jac artfully layers her favorite classic pieces together for a chic look she can wear anywhere. Her lace-up booties add an edgy touch that's all her own.
1. Jegging Pants from Forever 21 – $12.50
2. Day Off Top from Modcloth – $39.99
3. Vince Draped Paper Weight Suede Jacket from Bloomingdales – $556.50
4. Vintage Beaver Fever Coat from LA Vintage – $158.00
5. Enviable Status Bag from Modcloth – $109.99
6. Kors Angie Open Toe Booties from Shopbop – $350.00