There is no denying that Daisy Lowe is one cool English chick. She has a rock star-designer mom, has been featured in Italian Vogue and the cover of i-D magazine, and walked for big runway names like Chanel, Anna Sui, and Burberry Prorsum.
From Converse and Dr. Martens to Marc by Marc Jacobs and Pringle of Scotland, this girl shows she’s got wide versatility with her big brown doe eyes and a curvaceous body that she is not afraid to flaunt.
With music and fashion in her blood, it is no wonder Daisy has got a knock out sense of style enviable of every girl in town.
And while she’s inspiring others with her fashion sense, she’s also spreading a positive outlook on body image by embracing her sexy curves.
Daisy is beautiful, healthy, and confident. That’s a combination in fashion that is sometimes hard to come by.
Find out how to get two of Daisy’s most recent rock meets feminine looks below.
Play up casual denim jeans with a jacket in a wacky print like Daisy’s.
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Alma Plaid Sweater Jacket from Shopbop – $328.00
2. Vintage Silk Shirt from Forever 21 – $24.80
3. Prague Combat Boots from Nastygal – $78.00
4. Siwy Hannah Slim Crop Jeans from Shopbop – $185.00
Glam up a girly blue mini skirt with a rock and roll style jacket that has light-reflecting elements.
1. Evil Twin Crop Sequins Jacket from Shopbop – $154.00
2. BDG Museum Purse from Urban Outfitters – $38.00
3. Belted Denim Skirt from Forever 21 – $17.80
4. Baby Tiger Knit Tank from Forever 21 – $12.90
5. H by Hudson Dot Combat Boots from Shopbop – $425.00