There were lots of suits and sparkles at this year’s The Fashion Awards (aka the British Fashion Awards). While most of the suits were pretty streamlined, some of the gowns were pretty OTT boasting everything from feathers to big back bows. And the naked dress is alive and well over in London with Kendall Jenner wearing one of the most risqué looks of the night.
Kaia Gerber picked up her Model of the Year award in style, decked out in a glitzy Alexander McQueen dress-over-pants combo. And Meghan Markle looked supremely elegant in a black Givenchy gown fittingly as she presented the fashion house’s current artistic director, Clare Waight Keller, with the British Designer of the Year Womenswear honor.
See who else went home a winner below and then scroll through the slideshow to see all the eye-catching red carpet looks.
- Accessories Designer of the Year: Demna Gvasalia for Balenciaga
- Brand of the Year: Gucci
- British Designer of the Year Menswear: Craig Green for Craig Green
- British Designer of the Year Womenswear: Clare Waight Keller for Givenchy
- British Emerging Talent Menswear: Samuel Ross for A-Cold-Wall*
- British Emerging Talent Womenswear: Richard Quinn for Richard Quinn
- Business Leader: Marco Bizzarri for Gucci
- Designer of the Year: Pierpaolo Piccioli for Valentino
- Model of the Year: Kaia Gerber
- Urban Luxe: Virgil Abloh for Off-White
- 2018 Trailblazer: Kim Jones
- Isabella Blow Award: Mert & Marcus
- Outstanding Achievement Award: Miuccia Prada
- Special Recognition Award for Innovation: Parley for the Oceans
- Swarovski Award for Positive Change: Vivienne Westwood