Stockholm Streetstyle is the go-to site for fashion enthusiasts looking to find an abundance of fashion-forward looks with a European edge that shows what it really means to be chic in the city.
Whether it is a lavishly dressed British editor outside the Chanel show, or a photogenic beauty in sneakers hanging out on a picturesque cobblestone street, Stockholm Streetstyle manages to capture the effortless and nonchalant looks of a select fashionable set that stands out.
Stockholm Streetstyle is not just interested in photographing the latest trends, but sets its sights on scouting unique perspectives on fashion that seem to go against the wave of what’s in or what’s out.
It’s not about the clothes; rather, it’s about the person interpreting the clothes.
Take a cue from these young ladies who were snapped by Stockholm Streetstyle because of their divine sense of style that is unmistakably their own.
Add a pair of beat up high top sneakers to your look to toughen up a preppy blouse and trench combination.
1. White Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers from Converse – $45.00
2. Linen-cotton Elan trouser from J. Crew – $168.00
3. Envelope Shoulder Bag from Forever 21 – $15.99
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Billie Twill Trench Coat from Shopbop.com – $439.60
5. Indigo Microstripe Shirt from J. Crew – $78.00
A romantic lace cropped jacket sweetens up an edgy, mostly black look. And you can always rely on vertical stripes to add length to your legs any time of the year.
1. Clouded Knit Top from Forever 21 – $5.99
2. Pamella Mann Vertical Sheer Stripe Tights – $13.30
3. Sophisticated Lace Jacket from Queen’s Wardrobe – $82.00
4. American Retro Athena lace Up Booties from Shopbop.com – $217.00
5. Free People Slinky Pleated Shorts from Shopbop.com – $61.60