Back-to-school shopping is approximately 10,000 times more fun than actually going back to school.
There are zillions of things on your supply list – notebooks, pens, and the trapper keeper is optional, but you’re going to need something to hold it all.
Whether you call it a “knapsack,” a “backpack,” a “rucksack,” or something else entirely, it’s a necessity. They’re good for the back and just plain convenient.
Cheap Thrills (Under $75):
3. Wildkin Horse Dreams Backpack ($29.99): Leave it to Target to offer up a Miu-Miu-meets-elementary-school, horses-running-wild pack. Oh, and it couldn’t be cheaper – or more rad.
1. Dooney & Burke Nylon Backpack ($195): Purveyors of sometimes-it-bags makes a surprisingly restrained, prep-perfect backpack.
2. Grafea Leather Backpack Rucksack in Actor ($190): This pack could probably carry everything you own, and comes in such a lovely shade.
3. Dusen Dusen Pack ($90): Dusen Dusen champions backpacks with shapes you know in radical, exciting prints (this one is kinda reminiscent of looking up from the bottom of a pool on a bright sunny day).
4. Longchamp Le Pilage Zip-Top Backpack ($118): Every girl on your college campus has a Longchamp handbag – one-up them all with a sleek backpack by the French company.
5. Rugby Canvas & Leather Backpack ($128): This super-simple pack ups the ante by employing pitch-perfect leather details.
Luxe Splurges ($200+)