Fresh and outdoorsy, the most recent Charlotte Ronson show was a hit for those who appreciate a relaxed way of dressing.
Along with her homespun maxi dresses and floral rompers, the designer incorporated things like cozy wool socks and olive-green fly fishing vests into her collection.
Not only was this a great way to create slouchy layered looks, but it felt nostalgic – like clothes from an old camping trip or a stay in the woods.
If you want to achieve that light, flirty vibe in your outfits, check out two affordable versions of Charlotte Ronson’s spring ensembles, for less.
Pairing a feminine romper with a boyish outerwear piece makes for an adorable look.
1. A DAY IN THE GARDEN ROMPER, $45 at Modcloth
2. LOVE AT TIME OF WAR VEST, $33.82 at Karmaloop
3. OASIS AMERICANA BRACELET, $13.48 at Asos
4. CAMP SOCKS IN LIGHT GRAY, $12.50 at J.Crew
5. CRANKSHAW BOOT IN CAMEL SUEDE, $150 at Aldo
Hit the beach with a bright maxi dress and some boho bracelets.
1. HIGH WAIST RUCHED BIKINI AND BANDEAU TOP, $56 and $48, both at J.Crew
2. MERINO HAT, $29 at Brooks Brothers
3. SUNDRESS, $48 at Yesstyle
4. GIFT BOW BELT, $24 at Anthropologie
5. SLIDING KNOT BRACELET, $6.50 at Charlotte Russe
6. COCOA SOCK, $16 at Lori’s Shoes
7. CRANKSHAW BOOT IN CAMEL SUEDE, $150 at Aldo