This Thanksgiving, we have a lot to be grateful for. Friends, family and health—all the good stuff. But there are always other, not so important things that don’t usually make the list. We here at tFS are taking the time to call out everything that makes our lives that much better. So pull on your elastic-waist pants, have your third helping of potatoes, and tell us what you’re thankful for this year.
And with that, we wish everyone a safe and awesome Thanksgiving.
We are thankful for…(in no particular order):
- Skinny high-waisted jeans with LOTS of stretch.
- The mysterious disappearance of Tofurky.
- Concealer that hides every trace of sleepless nights.
- Not having to travel in this weather. Seriously.
- Solange Knowles’ ‘fro. She gives us hair envy almost every time she steps out.
- Facetime, for “visiting” friends and family who live far away.
- Cab drivers who pass out business cards for their YouTube channels.
- Donna Tartt’s bob.
- Shonda Rimes Thursdays because duh. They’re amazing.
- Dry shampoo for lazy mornings.
- That sweats are chic. Anything that allows us to be lazy is awesome.
- Dogs. Just dogs.
- Netflix, so we can watch 18 hours of The Vampire Diaries while we digest our Thanksgiving dinner.
- Doc Martens, which are the closest thing some of us own to winter boots. And we’re ok with that.
- Julep Freedom’s topcoat, which has infinitely upped our manicure game.
- House of DVF – it’s one of the few positive reality series on TV right now, and listening to DVF drop pearls of wisdom is always the highlight of my weekend.
For our forum users - in order to reclaim your
history in the new system please click here