Quirky and not afraid to show it, Cara Delevingne is one of the modern-day supermodels most active on social media. While she may put it all out there with little regard to how she is perceived (or is her weirdness shrewdly calculated?), there are still a number of things you may not know about the British model. Here’s a look at 10 fun facts.
- Cara’s favorite part about shooting her Burberry campaign with Kate Moss was when the two got naked together.
- The model has trademarked her name, giving her an exclusive right to use it for marketing purposes.
- Though she’s been modeling since the age of 10, it wasn’t until she was spotted by Burberry’s Christopher Bailey in 2012, while working part-time in the office of ASOS, that her career took off.
- Joan Collins is her godmother.
- Her mother, Pandora Delevingne, is a socialite and her grandmother was a lady-in-waiting to Princess Margaret.
- She was named a Victoria’s Secret Angel in 2012.
- The model, who sings and plays the drums, has hinted at pursing a career in music.
- She has a burgeoning acting career, though for a long time she thought modeling would preclude her from finding success on the big screen. “I never really thought about modelling. It wasn’t something I ever wanted to do. I used to always be so angry about modelling. I was always like, ‘F***, I’m never going to [be] able to act because I’m a model,'” she has been quoted as saying.
- She’s a fan of twerking.
- She wasn’t always the healthiest of eaters, telling Vogue, “Until a month ago I was eating pasta, pizza, pancakes. I’ve just discovered nice food. I didn’t know what quinoa was, and now I love it.”
For our forum users - in order to reclaim your
history in the new system please click here